Friday 21 December 2012

The Most Handsome Man in the World?


“I am a rich man, I am powerful, good-looking, wealthy"

This is the exact words of a man. He must have all the key ingredients of a successful man.


"I am popular..., I have film star status... A celebrity (of) Hollywood level"

This man must have likable character or good look. A celebrity of Hollywood stature usually has outstanding look and style.
 

You may be surprised it if I tell you that both quotes belong to the same man. He is probably the most 'handsome' or 'attractive' man in the world since he has good look, wealth and popularity. Now, the traits of a man with good look and success of Hollywood level. Who can you think of?



Tom Cruise


Brad Pit



Justin Bieber




Any of the above? There are many good looking and successful men in this world. The above names are just a few suggestions. I do not wish to offend any of the good looking men in the world. Well, just in case.


Let's leave 'good  look and success' for a moment and look at other quotes made by mankind.


"I cannot be responsible for my son. I don't screw him, I don't sleep with him..... So whatever he does, I don't know."

The person making this statement seems to suggest one has to sleep with another person to know what the other person is doing.


"I agree that Company A's directors include my husband, and my three children while Company B is owned by my husband and children. I did not make it my business to know what it is. I did not make it my business to know... It's our family culture that while we are staying in the same house, we lead very independent lives

Company A and Company B were reported to have undertaken transaction that was unauthorized and against government policy. 

The person, who is quoted here, does not  think she should or can know about the other person that she is sleeping with, even though they sleep together as husband and wife.



What is glaring to us? Both quotes do not seem to in sync. Earlier quote on 'to sleep is to know' a person contradicts the latter quote that 'sleeping together is not to know each other'. However, these 2 quotes are consistent in that 'one does not know what one's son is doing'. Not trying to be sexist but there was no mention of daughter in both quotes.

Some may argue that there is a moral breakdown of family values by persons making statements in the above quotes. Husband and wife do not seem to know or care for each other. Parents do not know or do not care for  their children. One goes as far as saying that one can only know about his or her son if he or she sleeps with the son. Some may question if these people belong to a family at all.

Many questions jump into one's mind after reading the quotes. Are these people part of our Malaysian society? Can we expect any of them to be good parent or spouse? Can they be leader of our society? Who do you think would have said the above? Which country do they come from?


Let's put all the quotes made together in category to know the background:

A
"I am a rich man, I am powerful, good-looking, wealthy. I am popular..., I have film star status... A celebrity (of) Hollywood level"

"I cannot be responsible for my son. I don't screw him, I don't sleep with him..... So whatever he does, I don't know."

Both quotes in this category came from the same man. Do you still think that he should be the most  'handsome' or 'attractive' man in the world?


B
"I agree that Company A's directors include my husband, and my three children while Company B is owned by my husband and children. I did not make it my business to know what it is. I did not make it my business to know... It's our family culture that while we are staying in the same house, we lead very independent lives"




Statements in Category A came from Dato' Seri Mohamed Nazri bin Tan Sri Abdul Aziz is a Malaysian political leader from the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO), and is a Minister in the Prime Minister's Department in charge of parliamentary affairs. He is also currently the de-facto Law Minister.


Statements in Category B came from Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil is a Malaysian political leader and the former Minister of Women, Family and Community Development in the Malaysian cabinet. She is the Chairlady of the Women's wing of the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO), and therefore also the Chairlady of the Women's Wing of the ruling Barisan Nasional coalition.


 






 

9 comments:

  1. You write like an INTJ :) If you are, welkam welkam

    - KusingKampung

    ReplyDelete
  2. This goes to prove how stupid BN leaders are. They are not educated. They got fake certificate to show their degree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malaysians are too frivolous and naive to elect their stupid and selfish yet very greedy and corrupted leaders as their representatives in parliament which house all the crooks and unscrupulous criminal and financial scammers, cheaters,liers no one will respect now, as the rogue nation is full of rotten irresponsible criminally inclined leaders now. Too bad indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. must get rid of this plague once n for all . gotta replace with a new clean, efficient, ethical, transparent , intelligent ruling regime

      Delete
  4. Move over Tom, our most romantic and handsome bachelor and a wealthy one too is Jo Low. And the country with the most running dogs.
    Where else could you find another country with the most domestic servants, security guards, bag snatchers, guest workers all 6 million.

    No kidding, we have more politicians than England or America. All our politicians in government become multimillionaires within the six months of service.We are doing well and heading towards 2020 with confidence and with the blessing of the All Good and All Powerful
    Can I mention also we have more datuks than we can count ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true! all fake ones, imbeciles, amoral, unprincipled, unethical, arrogant , only genius in shamelessly plundering the nation's coffer

      Delete